An Introduction to me!

10:26

Hi! My name is Sam, I'm 20 and I live and come from York, in the United Kingdom. I am a second year Film/Media student at York St John.


Ever since I was little I've been in love with the world of film, television and writing, and in the last few years I've created a number of short films as part of my independent production business, Asilo Productions.



I have starred, directed, produced and written these films, and while they may not be masterpieces I am very happy and proud I have made them off of my own back and earnings, with some of my very best friends helping and starring along the way.



As well as this however, I thoroughly enjoy talking about film, and writing about it too. I produce a lot of written reviews and am very excited about the essay's I write for university. With some encouragement, I gained the confidence and decided to produce a blog where I can share my content with all of you!



Hoping to post weekly, I will be reviewing the newest and biggest new films and shows, writing articles about the interesting parts of the industry and talking about some of my favourite writers, directors and actors - and plenty more.



I am also hoping to talk about my newest film I am planning to put into productions, my research for the film and my inspirations. When it starts, you'll all be the first to know!

So I invite you all to join my little world and experience my writing and imagination, and as I will, please enjoy your stay!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Published Work

Examining Edgar

For me, comedy films these days have really lost their way. Whether that’s down to actors, bad scripts or, in general, unfunniness, the...